Safaricom will this year mark the 5th anniversary of the Safaricom International Jazz Festival with a galactic celebration at the Kasarani Training Gr [ ... ]
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle The tables are turned as four teenagers are sucked into Jumanji's world - pitted against rhinos, black mambas and an e [ ... ]
Kenyan families have a chance to attend a bonding and fun weekend at Chaka Ranch on Saturday 27 by Elyzza Tours which will be a fun day full of variou [ ... ]
Nairobi Restaurant Week (NRW2018), an annual promotion event, is offering affordable prices in Nairobi with participating restaurants offering pre-fix [ ... ]
Carrefour Store has opened its fourth branch at the Junction Mall along Ngong Road Majid Al Futtaim which is the official ffranchiseof the superm [ ... ]
Mamba village is thirteen kilometers away from Nairobi City. It stands on thirty hectares piece of land and it represents a natural paradise. Here you [ ... ]
Kids have the opportunity to enroll for educative and fun activities this November holiday through holiday camps. Below are some day and boarding camp [ ... ]
The Hub Karen Mall, has rolled out a new service that will see customers pay to park on the go via M-Pesa as part of its drive to enhance the customer [ ... ]
Kenyans that reside near the Thika Road Mall (TRM) will from next month enjoy discounts and access to a value of products thanks to Carrefour opening [ ... ]
The annual pizza event, Nairobi Pizza Festival is back for its third installment exciting the taste buds of Kenyans and this year it takes place from [ ... ]
Kenyan shopping mall, Westgate mall has a monthly children treat in which they get to enjoy discounts from different stores and also a movie. For its [ ... ]
In a bid to inspire and promote young Kenyan entrepreneurs, Zen Garden will on Saturday, September 30th host a kids’ business fair at its garden res [ ... ]
Diani Beach is one top go-to places for people seeking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
It offers tranquility on the white sandy beaches a [ ... ]
Maasai Mara national reserve is one of the country’s major attractions for local and international tourists from across the world. One of its highli [ ... ]
Baby banda pregnancy and baby fair is set to hold its annual event in October celebrating its tenth anniversary at the Sarit Centre, expo hall bringin [ ... ]
Kenyan parents can engage their children as the school holiday winds down in family fun activities such these:
In an event exclusively f [ ... ]
Kenyan parents seeking to involve their children in after-school and holiday activities can enroll them at the Garden City mall kids club as way of im [ ... ]
Kenyans seeking a getaway and a venue that offers a moment of serenity can visit Karura Forest. The venue, which was voted the 4th best attraction ou [ ... ]
Africa’s first ever international multi player video game tournament will be held on Saturday and Sunday at the Sarit Centre in Nairobi with over 16 [ ... ]
Storymoja, a venture formed by five writers, focused on publishing world-class contemporary East African writing, will this year return to Nairobi, Ke [ ... ]
The Hub Karen Mall, has announced plans to install a 450 Kilowatt solar electric power generating plant as part of its going-green initiatives. Throu [ ... ]
It is the country’s biggest shopping mall and it does not disappoint in providing families with yet another destination to enjoy days out and fun.
br/>L [ ... ]
As the Easter holiday approaches, Kenyan families can take that opportunity to visit various destinations around the country that are bound to relax t [ ... ]
In an effort to ‘introduce’ Kenyan children to their favourite cartoon characters, the mascot festival for kids will next month host an event in w [ ... ]
Hell's Gate National Park is one of Kenya’s famed tourist destinations due to its nature trails, cliffs, hot springs, bird watching activities, wild [ ... ]
Paradise Lost is one of the country’s largest and popular parks perfect for a family day out, friends get together or even a corporate picnic. Loca [ ... ]
Kenya’s largest mall, Two Rivers is set to open on Valentine’s Day, providing families with yet another destination to enjoy days out and fun. Lo [ ... ]
Given the current hot weather, Kenyan families can choose to cool off in style at a water park.
Below is a list of some of them in Nairobi. Destiny Ga [ ... ]
The Nairobi National Museum On 1st January, the Nairobi National Museum will host a fun day event for Kenyan families. The event is meant to give pa [ ... ]
It is that season again when Kenyan families put on their scariest costumes to have fun at different locations around town. Below are some of the even [ ... ]
The Hub Karen will on Saturday, 24th September host a kid’s superhero party courtesy of Capital’s Kids Club. “There is a superhero in all of us [ ... ]
The Nairobi Traffic Park will on October 1st hold a children’s bicycle race and a bicycle safety session event dubbed Wheels in the Park. “It is [ ... ]
Tyre manufacturer, Auto Xpress, is giving Kenyan families a chance to enjoy a family day out together as they get their car serviced at a discounted f [ ... ]
Savage wilderness is giving adventure-seeking Kenyan families the chance to try out kayaking for free in a bid to increase local participation in the [ ... ]
A Nairobi ‘ice-cream’ parlour is introducing Kenyan families to the world of gelatos and sorbets-Italian dessert that have the sweetness of ice-cr [ ... ]
The Kenya multiple 2 multiple society will on 28th August hold a spa day event for their members as a way of increasing interaction within the society [ ... ]
It seems that the cold, dreary weather is here to stay for another month but that should not spoil your planned family activities. Instead of outdoor [ ... ]
Kenyan families have a chance this weekend to re-discover the beautiful wildlife of Nairobi County and its environs. One of these places is Nairobi A [ ... ]
Kenyans looking to get their hands on some household items or any other appliances can do so at a public auction that will be held by Taj Mall Embakas [ ... ]
- Family fun at Naivasha's new shopping mall
- Kenyan parents tackle challenges of young motherho...
- Children's playgroup to host Easter egg hunt in Na...
- Carnival fun for Kenyan children at the Stedmak G...
- Project Baby Shower to ease Kenyan mums into new r...
- Parklands' Pizza Inn opens kids play area
- Kenyan ladies kennel association holds its annual ...
- Eating out with the kids-your options
- Rock city opens new park in Kiambu County
- Children's rock climbing competition in Nairobi
- Valentine's Day with the kids in Mai Mahiu
- Mums and babies day out
- Russian Christmas ballet play to excite Kenyan aud...
- Christmas Carols: Where to catch them this festive...
- Nairobi families climb KICC to open support centre...
- Events this weekend
- National Youth Orchestra's next concert to be held...
- Nairobi child safety fair teaches kids about self-...
- Holiday camps for Kenyan children
- Family activities for the weekend
- Rainy day remedy: indoor activities for El-Nino
- Tour magical Kenya on a bicycle
- Take a nature walk at the Oloolua Nature Trail i...
- Fun-filled activities for the weekend
- Family events this weekend
- World famous opera to soothe the hearts of Kenyan ...
- Kenya Museum Society family art show inspires crea...
- Extreme sports to keep kids busy during the holida...
- Naivasha welcomes kids rock-climbing
- Pizza Fest comes to Nairobi
- Here are clean pools you can take your children sw...
- Family Challenge fundraises for mentally ill
- Carnivore's ultimate birthday plan
- In search of the best German Shepherd
- Kenyan fathers feted
- Hunting at the National Museum
- Concert to bring digital literacy to marginalized ...
- Families tour Kiambu art scene
- Making the most out of Mother's Day
- Kids hunt for treasure on World Heritage Day
- Kenya celebrates 'World Heritage Day'
- Farmlife fun in Ngecha
- Easter at the Mall 2015
- Easter activities for Kenyan families
- My Safari targets kids to grow domestic tourism
- Valentine offers for loved ones
- Hotel Ipads kills boredom in kids
- Kenya kids to conserve forests with bike racing
- Nairobi’s pirate themed park redefines kids’ birth...
- Premier food fiesta to celebrate Kenya’s rich cuis...
- Santa Fun race to outrun accidental kids’ deaths
- Kenya’s top comedian brings new spark and tickle t...
- Christmas concerts for Kenyan families
- Kids to manage this year’s annual festival
- Nakuru plays host to inaugural family fun Box
- Farm house takes Kenya families on Christmas natur...
- Trampolines to plant smiles on special needs kids